- Anytime access: With erratic work demands and changing schedules, it is impossible to stick to regular work-out timings each and every day. But with a gym just a few blocks away from home, you can work out whenever time allows you to, making for a flexible exercise regime.
- Training with focus: Everyone has exercise goals to tick off their list, but this is tougher in a regular gym which caters to so many people at a time. In your community gym, you may choose timings when very few people use the gym, and use the silence and serenity in those timings to stay focused on your fitness goals.
- Scope for making changes: The gym of your community comes under your shared ownership. Even if you are a renter, the cost of the gym is incorporated into your rent. If you feel there is scope for modifications or there are ways to better your workout experience, you can always give suggestions to management.
- Bring towels to clean up sweat on machines and benches after you have finished using them.
- Refrain from talking on the phone. It might disturb other gym users.
- Use your best judgment while using equipment; do not use the same equipment for too long as others might be waiting for their turn.
- Place weights back on the rack after use
Luckily at Haritha Homes - Flats in Kerala one of the many luxury amenities offered is an ultra-modern, state-of-the-art gym facility that residents can enjoy for no additional cost. Say goodbye to the days of taking membership in a regular gym and travelling daily for your workout sessions, and find pleasure in walking out of your homes right into our fitness center at your convenient time. Make the best use of this priceless amenity to get back into your gym routine and build a stronger, happier you.